4.24.2013

loft skorts!

I'm an avid LOFT shopper. First of all I love their jeans because they fit well and last forever. Secondly, they have great quality trendy items at affordable prices. I'm always on the lookout for those 40% off that make my wallet and husband happy. Hah!

Today's post is all about their Skorts. I first noticed them at a +LOFT store near my job. I was attracted  by the pretty floral fabric (top left image) but immediately backed up when noticed that it was not a short or skirt. Yeah, you are probably wondering what in the world is a skort! Let me explain. The Skort is basically a short pant and skirt in one. They were designed to give women protection and freedom in activities such as sports and gardening.

Loft is bringing back the skorts to give us freedom in everyday style. They have been getting my attention because they are flirty, fun, and making everyone wonder if you are wearing a short or a skirt. 

Check out the LOFT skorts below. I'd love to hear from you. Do you currently own skorts? Would you wear these below? Let me know your thoughts in a comment. 



Top: Left & right  - Bottom: Left & right

Source: Wikipedia, LOFT

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment