4.10.2013

welcome home...or not!

I'm a huge fan of typography. Anything with a letter, word, or sentence on it, I probably like.

Today's post is all about typographic door mats - some very welcoming and a some not so much. These coir door mats are great at keeping the dirt out so are great for front and back yard doors.

The top two mats are a two in one - when guest arrive they see "Come In" and when they leave it reads "Go Away." You can find them here.

The bottom 4 door mats are all from Reed Wilson Design.  I came across these at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show and made me smile - specially the Hola & Holla.


Come In/Go Away ($42)  -  Reed Wilson Design ($50)  -  

2 comments:

  1. These are hilarious. I love the Come In/ Go Away, and the Merican Dream. I would say it in a huge Southern Accent everytime I saw it, and would probably make myself giggle, too ;)

    ReplyDelete