4.22.2013

Lavender beauty: Perfect for Spring!

Happy Monday! If you look at my everyday makeup bag you'll only find a foundation, blush, mascara, brow pencil, and a three color eyeshadow palette with black, brown and cream. I generally keep it basic but when trying to add some color to my beauty routine I love going for the purple palette for the eyes. Purple tones highlight my light brown eyes specially when they're in the darker color range. It's nice to now and then get out of the routine and add something different. 

For today's post I picked three lavender beauty items that are perfect for the Spring. These add a sweet touch of color without being too much. I've seen this Essie nail polish at the drugstore but I'm never brave enough to try it so, I noticed it on my sister a few days ago and loved it - see image below.




My sister Dhariana's pretty lavender nails! 


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment