4.26.2013

the beach bag...

Are we there yet? For the past three months I've been counting down the months, weeks, work days and actual days left for vacation. The time to pack is almost here and I definitely feel ready but I'm still missing one item, the beach tote.

This is one of the most important things to pack because it's a need when heading to the beach, river or pool. It's a must have item to carry the beach towels, sun block, book, and everything else that will contribute to a relaxing time.

My personal favorites are the top two from Gap (left) and +EXPRESS (right). I might end up getting the Express one because it would match anything in my wardrobe but let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite from my picks below. Share it in a comment. Cheers!


Top:  Gap  |  Express
Middle:  Lacoste  |  DVF Loves Roxy
Bottom:  Jcrew |  Tommy Hilfiger

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment