4.06.2013

Perfect Scarves for Spring!

It's breezy and sunny in NYC - it finally feels like Spring is here to stay. The lovely weather inspired me to put together a collection of scarves, perfect to wear over t-shirts and jackets. The selection includes an array of colors from pale pastels to bright fuschia and orange. The prize tags also go from light to dark - Hah! Hopefully inspiring our wardrobe.

From left to right: Loft: $39.50 | Gap: $29.95 | Mikoux: $349 | ONE: $65 | NET-A-PORTER: $460 | J.Crew: $59.50 

Scroll down for links and have a wonderful weekend. Cheers!


1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 

8 comments:

  1. Love these scarves, especially numbers 1 and 5!!! So ready for Spring scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring scarves. I need to go get some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB would be lost without her scarves. ♥ this post! BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scarves on other people but I'm always worried that I look over bulky esp. since I'm plus sized. I think I'm going to give it another try. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all these scarves are so beautiful. This makes the spring/summer time so much more fun :-) My favorites is number 3. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you all liked these! I keep seeing these spring/summer scarves all over. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete