4.08.2013

lavanda style!

Happy Monday! As you might know, I will be creating a lavender related post each week in April. Last week it was all about my lavender plant and products I use, today it's about style accessories. My favorite piece on the style board below is the baseball hat from Madewell. I saw it a few weeks ago while dress shopping for my sister's babyshower and fell in love with it - I might have to go back for it and pack it for vacation. ;)

Some might ask why I keep calling lavender a color and to me, it is a color. Here's how it's defined in Wikipedia: "Lavender is a pale tint of violet. It applies particularly to the color of the flower of the same name."See! :)

Enjoy my lavender picks and cheers to a lovely week!



Skirt  |  Sandal  |  Bangle  |  Bag  |  Baseball Hat  | Earrings

Click here for more lavender posts >>

No comments:

Post a Comment