4.19.2013

let it rain!

Cloudy and beautiful day in New York City. The trees are finally getting some green colors - or pink like cherry blossoms - and there is a nice breeze as if rain is on it's way. I like wearing my rain boots because they make my life easier - it's very uncomfortable getting home with your jeans soaking wet so for today I decided to put together my top rain boots selection. My favorite one is the tretorn boot in red but let me tell you, I am eyeing number six because it seems very convenient to be able to fold and pack these to work or elsewhere.

Share your thoughts in the comments below. Do you own a rain boot? Which is your favorite from my selection?



1. Tretorn Skerry Rain Boot  | 2. Kamik Ellie Rain Boot  |  3. Hunter Original Tall Rain Boot  |  4. Crocs RainFloe Boot  |  5. Chooka Full Gore Riding Boot  |  6. Foldable Japanese Rubber Boots

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment