5.31.2013

Sweet Pineapple

Did you get a chance to read my "Best of Oahu, HI" post? I picked one favorite thing for each category and failed to mention our visit to the Dole plantation where I had a super sweet (and delicious) pineapple ice cream.

The Dole plantation was one of the places I was really looking forward to visit while in Hawaii. Even though we didn't do the maze (the largest maze in the world) because it was really hot that day, I really enjoyed watching their demonstration on how to cut a pineapple and serve it right on the shell.

Excited by the summer weather that we already have in NYC, I picked some pineapple inspired items that will keep you looking gorgeous and smelling delicious at the beach, or in the city!



Bikini  |  Necklace  |  Scented Candle  |  Body Wash

Click here for more yellow posts»


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment