5.13.2013

tea talk!

Forget about coffee, nowadays tea shops are popping up all over the city. From the +Starbucks like, +Argo Tea Cafes to +DAVIDs Tea Shops.

These are the go-to spots for tea lovers and those of us who want to experiment with new drinks.

David's Tea got my attention because of it's branding. Graphics are modern using use minty green and white colors and a bold sans serif font. The shop carries around 150 types of teas from around the world including the largest collection of organic teas in North America.

Argo Tea shops are similar to Starbucks stores - very lounge like with comfortable chairs that invites us to read a book while sipping on delicious tea. They also have tables that make it a great get together spot for a quick meeting.

I won't tell you I have a favorite tea shop because I don't but I definitely do love tea and hope to one day replace my morning cup o' joe with a healthy cup of tea. For now, I will continue to enjoy both drinks.

Tell me about your daily drink love in a comment below. Are you a tea lover? If so, where do you go to buy your teas and how do you like it? Hot, cold, with milk? Tea cheers from me to you!





Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment