5.01.2013

Yellow: Color of the month!

To introduce the month with some color inspiration, I am starting with a yellow post. Yellow  is beautifully defined as a color that shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness. The color carries the promise of a positive future and infuses optimism and energy, as well as spark creative thoughts.

After reading the yellow definition from Sensationalcolor.com I almost want to color everything around me yellow and wear it everyday. Well... maybe not, that wouldn't be very creative of me - but the description truly makes me want to add a some yellow to every part of my life.

I took a few shots of a yellow wall in my living room. It's been yellow for 4 years - maybe longer - and I've been wanting to change it but now, I'm not so sure about removing the happy color.

The yellow wall in my living room. 




































Beautiful, isn't it? Post your happy yellow thoughts in the comments below.

Love and Cheers!

Click here for more yellow posts»

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment