5.21.2013

Tattly All Over!!

Have you heard about Tattly??? If you followed me on Instagram prior to launching CheersCristalia.com, you probably know about this super awesome tattoo brand. It was born when Tina Roth Eisenberg got tired of putting poorly designed temporary tattoos on her daughter's arm and decided to start a cute temporary tattoo line designed by professional artists. They are non-toxic and safe for kids (and adults) of all ages. 


My First Tattly order shared on +Instagram:
The order came with extra goodies.
My first Tattly - Pixel-Perfect.
Live in New York City? Lucky us! They've partnered with cool stores and places to bring us the Tattly Randomizer, a vending machine dispensing Tattly's for just 25¢. Sweet!


Tell me about your tattoos! Real ones? Have you removed any? Do you have any Tattly's? Share your brilliant thoughts with me below. Cheers!

Source »


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment