5.29.2013

Tea please!

Remember my tea talk post a few weeks ago? I am back with more tea talk today. Let me start with a Vanilla Chai Tea latte I had last week from Cafe One. It was delicious, creamy, and could easily trick a faithful coffee fan into replacing the daily cup o' joe with chai tea. It definitely moved me one step closer to the tea team. Another great tea drink I had last week was a MojiTea from +Argo Tea. I didn't know what to expect when I ordered the drink but the peppermint tea, sparkling water, and cane sugar mix was super refreshing.

Finally, what truly inspired this post was Alison Appleton's work that I spotted at the ICFF show. The british ceramic design studio stand got my attention because of it's authentic ceramic tea pots and, as described on their site, the designs are an expression of beauty, creativity and enjoyment of life.

My favorite collection is the Emperor's Bird but the Darcy and Camellia are wonderful too!
Do you own a tea pot? What do you think of Alison Appleton's tea pots? Share your thoughts in a comment below.



Happy Hump day!

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment