5.08.2013

yellow & more window shopping

Remember my lavender post from ABC Carpet and home? Well, it inspired me to do some window shopping at other stores so expect to see more of these going forward.

For this week's yellow post I'm showing you some pictures I took at Joe Fresh, Gap and Madewell. Some trendy, inspirational, cute, and Hawaii inspired items.

The first images inspired by color of the month. T-shirt and shorts from Joe Fresh and the neon yellow and khaki bag from Gap. In the not so yellow section you'll find some cute pieces that I'd love to have - all from Gap except for the "Inspiration comes from working" folder from +Madewell.

My personal favorites from these items are the doggie sweater and the elephant neon pink scarf from Gap. What's your favorite item below? Share it in a comment. Happy hump day!


Photos taken by me at Joe Fresh, Gap & Madewell stores.

Click here for more yellow posts»


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment