3.23.2013

the monogram shop

Have you noticed how people love to leave their mark on things and places? Kids write their
names everywhere, parents write their kids names on all their school materials and lately I've been
noticing initials and name placed on clothing, tech cases, home decor and many more things.

Inspired by all the labeling, I decided to put together a list of stores that have a MONOGRAM section
at their shops and websites. Let me know your thoughts on the monogram trend in the comments below.
Am I missing a shop from my list? Do you like the trend or is it too 'grandma style'?

Scroll down for links to online stores.



Mark And Graham  |  J.Crew  |  West Elm  |  Neiman Marcus  |  C.Wonder

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! You never know when someone you know is looking for a monogram shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved monogrammed items. I want to get my lugage monogrammed since I do a lot of blogger travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Mark & Graham. I have one of their carafes and it's wonderful. Makes great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag in the last picture! I love to buy monogrammed items as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love monogrammed things- my husband, not so much. He just doesn't get why I want pictures and pillow frames to have Rs on them :) Another good one is MudPie.com. Super cute stuff, and you can get most things monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And what's wrong w/Grandma style? ; ) EVERYONE loves personalized gifts and putting their mark on things- it's EXCELENTE!! BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea a few monogrammed items for myself. I do think that monogrammed gifts are very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete