3.29.2013

let's go!!!

If you read or see my blog post, by now you should know I like shoes and preferably comfortable ones. I also like brand collaborations such as TOMS + Element, + FEED, and Charlize Theron.

This week a new collaboration that caught my attention was not with TOMS but, Keds for Kate Spade  these 4 limited edition sneakers were created to celebrate Kate Spade's 20 year anniversary.

My two favorites are the white with black polka dots ($75) and the pointer neon pink ($85). Which is your top pick?


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love the pink & striped ones!! (Kinda pricey, though, no?) Thnx for sharing these for inspiration! Now I'm onto searching slightly more affordable alternatives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohlala I'm going to have to look for these. I like the coloured tabs on the laces.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all daffy over the dots!! Cute choices, cute shoes. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the navy and white stripes, so nautical!

    ReplyDelete