3.27.2013

mirror, mirror, on the wall...

...who's got the best mirror to match my home decor???

A mirror is one of many things every place needs. Besides the vanity mirror that is usually there when you move in to a new place, there are a few other ones in each home that I consider essentials. One is the long body mirror in bedrooms or dressing rooms. The other one I call ready mirror, ideal for the entrance or hall way in our homes.

Why call it ready mirror??? In addition to being a decorative piece, it's the one thing I go to when we are ready to leave and the hubby asks: Are you you ready?

Women love to see a mirror when we are leaving or arriving at a place, to take one last look and make sure everything is looking good.

For today's post, I selected some elegant mirrors that I hope will inspire you.



1. Antique Tiled Wall Mirror  |  2. Global Direct Mirror  |  3. Dwell Studio Compass Mirror  |  4. Songe Mirror  |  5. Dubois Wall Mirror  | 6. Barcelona Pewter Wall Mirror

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment