3.14.2013

green pot o' gold nails

As promised last week today I deliver another emerald green post. This one was inspired by the leprechaun's pot o' gold which is defined in the dictionary as ultimate success, fulfillment, or happiness.  Amazing words!!! :)

Ultimate success is what I experienced when I launched this blog and my hope that it will continue to grow. Fulfillment I feel every time I post something new. Happiness when I receive great response from family, friends and fans. I have noticed how much you like DIY's so I bring you my first beauty tutorial with green pot o' gold nails - perfect for St. Patricks Day. 



Cheers! ;)


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

12 comments:

  1. Love the nails, really cute.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and simple!! my kind of mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful with that- a leprechaun just might think it is his pot of gold! : )
    BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I'm scared to show my daughter a new trick I learned from you. she's almost 13 so you can imagine the glitter.

    ReplyDelete