8.02.2013

Welcome August!...Color, Music and a Fashionable post!!! ♪♫

♪Tell 'em that it’s my birthday, tell 'em that it's my birthday when I party like that!♪

The year is flyyyying, it's already August, and I didn't even realize it until this morning so today, I have - something different than what I had originally planned - music and tangerine fashion post.

Here's why:
  • August is my birthday month and there is a new AWESOME birthday song that I want to share!
  • Need to introduce a monthly color.
  • A fashion post is already due in this space.
I'll be turning 27 at the end of this month. Although I like to party, I don't really like to go dancing on my birthday or when the day gets closer I decide that I don't feel like partying, maybe a dinner or something relaxing to enjoy my day is much better. I would love to hear your suggestions for this year so tell he how you like to celebrate your birthday in a comment.

Moving on to Tangerine, the color of the month that some might call orange but I want to call it tangerine because it feels sexy-er or at least less rough than ooorange. It's not tangerine tango like Pantone's 2012 color of the year, it's simply tangerine.

Enjoy these tasty tangerine fashion items and don't forget to listen to the Birthday song at the bottom of this post.


Studs  \  Dress  \  Heels  \  Top  \  Short  \  Sandal




I'd love to hear how you party on your birthday so please post your birthday celebration ideas in a comment. Love & cheers!

Cristalia

Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment