8.12.2013

Tangerine nails...with Orange Crush by Joe Fresh

Meet "Orange Crush." I was waiting to share this precious nail polish for when I featured tangerine as a monthly color and I am super glad it's here!

I used Essie Feed me as a base coat but just because I ran out of my magic nail potion Quimica Alemana (I truly advise this product to anyone who wants to grow long beautiful nails.) For the tangerine color I used Orange Crush from Joe Fresh. I got it on sale many months ago but you can find similar colors here, here, and here

If you can find a Joe Fresh store near you, please visit their beauty section. The nail polish is small (cute) size and the brush is tiny and makes it super easy for me to apply perfect coats. This is the only color I own from them but would definitely buy other colors in the future. BTW, I just looked at their website and see a few nice colors that couldn't hurt my collection. ;)

The one thing I must say is that this color is a little bit sheer and I had to apply 3 coats but in the end it looks perfect. Love and cheers!





Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment