8.19.2013

These brown boots are made for walkin'!!!

My shoes must be comfortable, fashionable, and durable. If I need to decide between a brown or black shoe I would definitely go for the brown. I like to be comfortable 24/7 so when you do see me wearing heels don't bother asking if they are comfortable because they sure are. ;)

The weather in NYC is nothing like the usual hot August. It's been cool and breezy as if Fall is getting closer, so we are all here wondering if the heat will come back and hoping it does.

While the weather decides what to do, I've been browsing the web for some cute brown boots. I am not sure how durable or comfortable they are, but I do know that they are cute and fashionable. Enjoy my boots wish list and listen to the boots song below. Cheers!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5




Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment