8.28.2013

Thick heels: On Trend with the Etta Pump!

I've been noticing the thick heel trend and my favorite so far is the Etta pump by J.Crew - of course. This pump is priced from $238 to $375 and they are handmade in Italy with fine, high quality materials.

It's on my to-do list to stop by one of their shops to feel how comfortable they are but from how they look, I already love them. They are perfect for work and some styles are on trend like the studded heel in number 1. Cute! ;)

I will try to figure out which one I want, while I save for a pair and cross my fingers that they go on sale soon. Tell me your favorite in a comment. Cheers! 1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 


1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 


Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment