8.26.2013

Someone is Getting Old and Grumpy...Happy 27th Birthday to me!

I decided to visit the allergist a few weeks ago and during my first visit I discovered that my body has an allergic reaction to dust mites, yeast and mold. Last week, during my second visit and a deep allergy and breathing test, I was told that I am allergic to cats and dogs. After two weeks of "I need to avoid eating this and that" I am already sick of it because on top of having to watch what I eat (no beer, wine, cheese, bread, sweets...the list goes on.), I get to swallow a daily pill for the allergies.

So yes, today is my birthday and I am getting old and grumpy. I could have a piece of a coconut layer cake, like the one I made a while back, but I'll try not to. Cheers to a healthier me and and more birthdays and awesome years like this past one. Here is a recap of many great things I captured on Instagram during my 26th year on planet Earth.

Celebrate your birthday every day!
Try to live by that Holstee poster in my living room.
Change is good.
First time I voted! For Obama - of course!  

Started CheersCristalia.com, designed jewelry and gave it away.
Got awesome temporary tattoos.
Traveled to new places: Hawaii & San Francisco.

Learned to dance ballet. My niece Zayra was born.
Attended a professional tennis game for the first time.
Got brave and decided to draw and share my art.

Baked pumpkin pie & coconut layer cake.
Sew a pillow for my living room.
Be thankful for everything, every day & everyone in your life.

I am so glad I shared these on Instagram because I get to look back and see that I had a very happy year even when I wasn't feeling like it as I started to write this post. I can now say I celebrated my birthday all year by doing things that made me happy.






Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment