6.13.2013

What's in my June BirchBox?

Happy Holidays!!! (Joke) It just feels like Christmas around here. I just got my June +Birchbox full of awesome goodies that I already started playing with.

I'll start with my favorite two items (top right image) and make my way down.
1. A neon color nail polish from Color Club's Wanderlust collection in collaboration with BirchBox. I saw a girl wearing a similar color on her toes a couple days ago and loved it. Now I get to have my own nails shine with this neon laquer.

2. Exfoliate foaming cleanser from Suki. Just a tiny bit of this product is enough. I took a small amount to try it on my hand but had to exfoliate my full left arm. Can't wait to try it in the shower. By the way, it smells like lemon which for me is delish!

3. Itty bitty files from +Tweezerman. Perfect to carry around in the purse, and to leave at the work desk for a nail emergency.

4. Postcards inspired by +Birchbox locations. That includes a Cheers! card all the way from London. ;)

5. Glossy Kiss lipstick from Mirenesse. This lipstick can give you a matte or glossy finish plus it can also be used as a blush.

6. Couture La La sample from Juicy Couture. I tried this product at Sephora a few months ago and it's not my taste but it does smell soft and familiar. I probably have some friends that own it! :)

Follow me on instagram.com/cheerscristalia to receive my daily updates on other products and fun stuff. Do you currently own any of these products or brand. Tell me all about it in a comment below!


Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment