6.29.2013

Goodbye Google Reader. Hello Flipboard.

Everyone seems to be talking about Google Reader going away on July 1st. That leaves those of us that use the tool wondering which is the best tool out there to replace it. I don't have the answer but I'll provide a few options.

Some bloggers use bloglovin' and Feedly (I already use those) but there is one other tool that I haven't seen anyone mention. Flipboard works somewhat like Feedly but I've been using it for a long time and it's where I decided to save my Google Reader feeds.

If you want to be safe and, if you have accounts in all of the above, why not save your google feeds to all three? I am a little hesitant on exporting my feed to all three but would like to hear your thoughts and plans. Share them in a comment below.

Goodbye Google Reader. I will miss you.



Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment