6.08.2013

Fuchsia Jewels at BaubleBar!

June is fuchsia month at Cheers! Cristalia and today, I am focusing on jewelry for the weekly color post. I've picked some stylish items from BaubleBar and hope you love them as much as I do!

What is +BaubleBar? It's the ultimate source for fashion jewelry at a guilt-free price. If you live in NYC, or if you are planning a trip to the big apple, you can make an appointment online to visit The Bar.

Now, onto the stylish accessories. Rings:  |  2  Necklaces:  3  |  4  |  5  Earrings:  6  |  7  |  8

I am all fuchsia for those statement necklaces perfect with a plain t-shirt this Summer! Tell me your favorite items in a comment below. Have a lovely weekend!



 |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8 

For more Fuchsia posts click here »

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment