6.17.2013

Elephant Art Love!

I am removing the yellow color from my living room wall and making it clean and clear white. The yellow color has been really bothering me after we got a dark grey sofa. I suddenly want everything white and  wish I could paint the wood furnisher white too. Moving to the topic of this post, I am now looking for pretty artwork for my future white wall. Have you heard about Art.com? I came across the site a few days ago and liked the huge variety of affordable art. Whatever you are looking for from fine art cubism, art deco, and surrealism to photography.

I decided to search for elephant artwork for my wall because I've had a thing for elephants ever since I got my iPhone cover from Valentina a few years ago. Elephants are supposed to be good luck and they just look really cute. Here are a few nice ones that I found on the site. Thoughts? Share them in a comment. Cheers!


Top: left | right  - Bottom:  left | right

No comments:

Post a Comment