3.26.2014

Ideal Spring Sneakers: Keds + Kate Spade

If you follow me on instagram you probably know that I am a super fan of the classic Keds. In fact, they are a staple in my comfy weekend wardrobe. Specially the red and white ones - I make them match any outfit I choose to wear. (Seriously!)

Remember my previous Keds + Kate Spade blog post? Well, today I bring you my favorites from this season's collaboration where they use trends like leather, neon, mesh, cork and floral fabrics.


Cork + Lemon + Mesh + Leather

My favorite? The last style in metallic leather because it adds a subtle touch of elegance with it's shiny, metallic color. What's your favorite? I'd love to know how you feel about KEDS. Share your thoughts in the comments below. 

Cheers! Cristalia

No comments:

Post a Comment