3.17.2014

Beauty Products I Use & Love: Foundation

I am one of those girls that stays true to her every day beauty products. If I believe it works, I would buy it, use it until it's gone and buy it again and again.

This has been the case with my everyday foundation. I've used Loreal's True Match super-blendable makeup in N4 for many years. It's been my go to foundation ever since I remember buying foundation.

A few weeks ago I decided to find a new higher end brand (to change it up a bit) and stopped by +Sephora. I ended up buying the +Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation in Warm Natural and absolutely love that it makes my skin look super soft and even.

One pump of this product is supposed to be enough for one application but I find that 2 pumps gives me better coverage. With a few layers of this product on my face, my skin looks very soft and natural.


Needless to say, I still loove my True Match foundation and will continue to have both products in my beauty bag. Saving the more expensive one for special occassions. ;)

Do you use any of these foundations? I would love to know what you use so, share your favorite foundation in the comments.

Love & cheers! Cristalia

No comments:

Post a Comment