3.05.2014

Black, White & Some Color Block Style!

Color block is not going away anytime soon. Actually, let me correct myself, it's always been part of fashion it just became very popular when the word color block started being used to describe the style and all of a sudden, everything was color block'd! So I had to pick my favorite color combo, black and white, for today's feature. Warning: Not all items are following the color block definition but they are  inspired by the two color combination.



I often start a blog post because one item on the board inspired it and for this one I will tell you that it was the +Madewell sandal which, by the way, also comes in nude and black. Absolutely love it!! #SpringMustHave ;) 
So tell me, what is your favorite color block combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment