3.15.2014

Awesome Find: Dartstrip to display art!

Whenever I come across an awesome product, article, video, etc. I usually share it on my personal FB page but I've realized that I should be sharing them here, in the blog, because this is where I am able to reach YOU!...and the rest of this amazing community.

Today's feature is Dartstrip, a snappable steel strip that is 8 ft in length and 1 inch wide. It comes with a removable adhesive for you to place on any wall. It is bundled with powerful magnets for hanging art, photos & more.

But it's not as simple as it sounds. When I said powerful, I meant POWERFUL because each tiny magnet can hold up to 10 sheets of letter sized copy paper. Ummm-hum!




You can probably find many uses for the Dartstrip but I am ordering my own to hang this beautiful 2014 PaperFashion calendar which I've been wondering how to display at home, in my work area.




So what do you think? Are you curious to try Dartstrip?

No comments:

Post a Comment