7.06.2013

Swimming in Blue with J.Crew!

I love Summer, I truly do but this NYC heat just drives me nuts. Sometimes I just want to head to the beach, pool, or a beautiful rocky river like the ones in my hometown Bonao, DR. That might help us cool down besides staying home with a blasting AC.

You probably noticed from the title that July's color of the month is Blue. I picked blue because it reminds me of the beautiful white sand beaches of Dominican Republic . To cool down, I picked some blue swim styles from +J.Crew  that range from light to dark blue. There is also a rash guard top for the surfer girls (sold out online but you might find it at a store). Click here for all the J.Crew Swim. Stay cool and have a lovely wekend!





Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment