7.11.2013

Blue Nails: Spark-tacular & Rock the boat!

July's color on the month is blue and it made me realize that I didn't own a blue nail polish so, I had to go shopping for one. The lucky color is Essie's "Rock the Boat" polish. I usually try to add some glam to my nails by using a metal tone polish or glitter and in this case I picked Sephora by Opi in "Spark-tacular!" I've had this one for a few years and love it because it complements any color.



The trick for getting the glitter line straight is to make sure there is enough glitter on the brush and then placing it on top of your nail slowly without brushing it so that it wont become thick.

What do you think? Share your tips in a comment below. Cheers!

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment