7.25.2013

IKEA Catalog 2014

The 2014 IKEA Catalog is here and of course, I have to share my favorites with you! Scroll on to view the pages I liked the most and what I love in them.

Colorful Chairs!

It's great to see Pantone's 2013 color of the year in that classy sofa.
At $9.99 I am ready to go purchase that faux sheepskin rug, nice and fluffy. 

Classy & romantic vs. bright and bold. I'm torn!

B, I, G - Metallic letter decor on the left wall.
Anyone's dream, a white clean home - nice and bright.

Change that light blue wall to white or a super soft pink and it's perfect for a girl.

My dream kitchen has an island and this one is just perfect. 

I sometimes wonder where to hide all the plants in my living room...thanks for the idea IKEA!

Hope you love these as much as I do! Now tell me what's been added to your IKEA wish list in a comment below. 

Love & Cheers! Cristalia

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment