2.25.2013

vacation backpack!

Hello there! I'm going on vacation in a few months and I have already started to plan what to pack. I'm debating about the perfect bag to carry around all day. I will be exploring an exotic island with beaches, mountains and volcanoes. While I search for this perfect bag, I've realized that I haven't used a backpack in years. A backpack would be perfect for my trip. Here are some options that will hopefully inspire you while I decide which one to get. They're all my faves!





Which is your top pick? Do you have an awesome suggestions? Post is in a comment below.

Cheerie Cheers & Happy Monday!

Cristalia

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

4 comments:

  1. Very hard decision, so many cute ones. I really like: #3, 4 and 6 ... my vote is for 3 enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking a bag for a specific vacation, such as a trip to an island ;) I would choose #1. But is just to have a cute bag for any vacation # 3 or #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them! I would vote #3 or #6.

    ReplyDelete