2.18.2013

my panera card...

On Friday, as I walked out of the subway station, I decided to go grab a cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera Bread.

The lovely lady at the register asked for myPanera card and I hand it over. To my surprise, she said that I could order a free expresso drink or smoothie until... I don't remember what date. So I said: I'd love to get a latte!

I got the free myPanera card a few months ago, and didn't expect to get more than points but I've already received free pastry (last month) and an expresso drink.

I don't know about you, but this is the most I have received from points or rewards cards besides Sephora samples, of course.



What is your favorite rewards card? Post it in a comment below.

Happy Monday!

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy



5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Hale an Hearty Bean Counter. If you buy 10 soups you get a free cup of soup. An Sephora of course... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a panera card and have not activate it ...I need to do it ASAP. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my favorite is the Chase Freedom Credit Card. For every $10 I spent they give me back $1 (1 point) with no expiration. For a credit card holder like me it means a lot! hehehe.. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! $1 for every $10 spent is really good. I have de Citi AAdvantage which gives me airline miles. Hopefully I can use them soon. :)

      Delete