2.24.2014

Blue Scarves & Letter Shapes

Lately, I've been posting about Spring trends and today won't be the exception. I had a great weekend, the weather was nice and warm for February. I did a little trend browsing and found a lot of blue in fashion fabrics like the beautiful blue tones used in the flower pattern scarves below. The blue tones are in the soft pastel color range, perfect for Spring!

Pretty Spring scarves at +LOFT - you can shop them HERE.

I also found these cool letter shapes at +Anthropologie that I had to share. I have considered getting a few of these but can't figure out how to fit them with my decor. If you've been following the blog, you probably know my love for fonts, and everything related to letter forms so I think that I'll eventually figure something out and find a place for them, even if it's in a little corner of the apartment. Hah! 
 

So, how was your weekend? Did you find something cool and trendy? I'd love to hear from you in the comments.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment