1.10.2014

Stay Warm With The Beanie

It's been torture cold in NYC! This hunching shoulders weather really makes me loose my style, its perfect to just stay in bed all day. When I finally start getting ready to go to work, I just want to grab whatever keeps me warm without giving a damn about style. This is when I realize, more than ever, that maybe I should move to a warmer place. I love the charm of each season but winter and I were not made for each other.

So, I had to go find some beanies to keep me warm, in style, and happy during the cold days of winter.


1 $69.50 :: 2 $12.99 :: 3 $39.50 :: 4  $28 :: 5 $24 :: 6 $79.50

I found lots of cute beanies, even one that I already own (#2 from +Target) and some that I had to leave  out of the 6 selection above like this, and this. in hot pink.

My favorite, besides #2, is #6 because it looks glamorous and fancy!


Here's a selfie wearing #2. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment