1.27.2014

Cleaning products that make me happy!

I love to organize things and keep stuff in place (Neat freak? Maybe!) but one thing that I don't enjoy is cleaning. Seriously. I don't like sweeping the floor, and cleaning the bathroom but in the end I have to do it because I don't like being dirty either. My sister suggested two products that have improved my desire to clean because they make my life much easier.

The Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloth Refills is the best thing ever to pick up dust and all my fallen hair. I use one sweeping sheet two times every week and follow up with the broom for small leftover dirt.

The other product that recently made me happy is Mr Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber. I had tried a few things on my bathtub and even my Mom (cleanest women ever) had given up on the stained tub, but this product really worked for me. It's a real magic eraser.


Do you use these products? Are you attached to cleaning products that make your busy life easier?
Share your thought below. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment