1.07.2014

Radiant Orchid: The Plant!

Welcome to the first color post of 2014! Last year, I picked a new color each month and featured weekly posts. This year I will be trying something different. Each month I will be using Pantone's color of the year for a monthly Radiant Orchid post...let's see how creative I get in 12 months. ;)

Starting with:


The orchid plant has one of the most beautiful and elegant flowers. It often makes a perfect gift, so when in doubt, gift an orchid. My favorites are the white ones but they are all beautiful. Take a look at my beautiful plant from last year.


The photograph above, by Terence Davis (buy here,) is a perfect example of the Radiant Orchid color of the month with it's purple, fuchsia and pink tones. 

The +Pantone color is described as an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. The color transmits joy, love and health. Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by all that?! I definitely would so stay tuned for more Radiant Orchid posts. 

What are your thoughts on Pantone's color of the year?

For more color posts click HERE. 

Cheers! Cristalia

No comments:

Post a Comment