4.05.2014

Personalize your Vacation (or Staycation) with Kleenex Design

A few weeks ago I wrote about complementing your home decor with stylish Kleenex boxes. So when they asked me to share if I packed Kleenex when traveling, I said: of course!

These are some of the things I carry in my beauty (travel) bag. One of the most important items are a few extra pouches of Kleenex. I always keep one in my handbag but these extras always save the moment.


Traveling by car? You can also find boxes specifically designed to place in the cup holder or the seat sides. Not to mention that I also carry the beautifully designed pouches in the gym bag - just in case... 

For those of us having a staycation this spring break, take a look at the new Kleenex designs by Isaac Mizrahi. The 4 brand new designs are intended to kindle confidence and inspiration to help you express your personal style and step out of your comfort zone when it comes to incorporating the latest trends. 


My favorite from the collection is this simple black and white animal print pattern, but take a look at the full collection in the Kleenex style finder page. Don't forget to watch the exclusive videos where Isaac Mizrahi shares style advice and his own experience as a design leader for more than two decades.

Thank you to Kleenex for sponsoring this post and keeping my Spring Break staycation stylish and fashionable! ;)

Love & Cheers! Cristalia

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!
    Do you like flowers? Do you have paper crafts in your house?
    There are beautiful pop up flower bouquet and valentine's day pop up card.
    You're welcome!
    Buygiftstore

    ReplyDelete