4.07.2014

Diet vs. exercise

I used to be loyal to my workout times. I'd be at gym at least 3 times a week, joined bootcamps and run when I could. Last year when I started the blog I stopped and it wasn't a priority for me anymore. I didn't take time at all. One thing I did do was try to eat healthy. I attended nutrition workshops, and read books about healthy eating and changed most of the seasoning and cooking products at home.

This year (actually, December of last year) I got tired of having celery for breakfast, green juices and following all the healthy rules. I continue to cook healthy meals but I went back to drinking coffee (with cream to be exact) and slowly started breaking adding what some would call "bad habits" to my diet. 

I know I should be doing both eating healthy and working out but when you can't (or don't want to) do one you must push for the other. This is why I started working out again. I joined a new gym a month ago and have been following my goal of 2-3 times a week plus the hubby and I got bikes and started riding this weekend.


How was your weekend? Did you start making changes to improve your health or to look and feel better this year?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!
    Do you like flowers? Do you have paper crafts in your house?
    There are beautiful pop up flower bouquet and valentine's day pop up card.
    You're welcome!
    Buygiftstore

    ReplyDelete