12.13.2013

Christmas Entertaining & in the Kitchen


Platter :: Cookie Stamp :: Pie Crust Cutters :: Table Runner :: Serving Bowl :: 3 Tier Dessert Tray :: Bar Accessories

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. The pine trees, the lights, sipping a delicious cup of gabiao (hot chocolate with ginger), family gatherings and gifts are all part of the joy. This week it's been all about the the Christmas holiday on the blog so don't forget to check out all my Christmas related posts HERE.

Me enjoying a cup of gabiao in the Dominican (made by my mom) <3

I can't seem to find a recipe of gabiao online so maybe it's a name my family made up. (Hah!)
I'd be happy to put up my mom's recipe if you are interested let me know in a comment. Cheers!

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy :: CheersCristalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment