11.16.2013

Zip Wallet



You've probably had the experience when things come our of your wallet and become part of the mess in your purse. I needed a new wallet but I was reluctant to changing my mini wallet. It came with a Nine West purse my mother gave me years ago. Not the most glamorous wallet but very practical and my cards and money were always in place.

I decided to put it away last weekend when I bough a pretty fuchsia zip around wallet at at +J.Crew Factory. It's real leather and priced at $72 but I only paid $43.50 with a 40% off!

The zip around wallet is the best option because things are kept inside without the worry that they'll get out...just make sure you zip it. ;)

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy :: CheersCristalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment