11.21.2013

Red & Brown Christmas Tree

During a quick visit to +IKEA last Sunday, I purchased most of my Christmas tree decorations. I wanted something pretty but didn't want to spend too much cash. My Christmas tree is probably 5 years old (if not more.) It came with the multi color lights installed so it's really simple to assemble every year. Just need to open up the branches and it's basically ready. I love the Christmas lights so could have easily left it as is (just the lights) but it needed some decor for when it's turned off.

IMG_6329

Here's what I bought at +IKEA: a pack of 50 mixed (glossy, matte, and glitter) red balls for only $10 and to add some highlights 4 of their check pattern balls priced at 2 balls for $10. A bit pricey but worth the splurge given that I got such a great deal on the 50 variety pack.

IMG_6326

IMG_6322

IMG_6275

Also, I added pine tree cones from previous years and used a cinnamon broom (makes the apartment smell delicious) as the tree topper. The cinnamon broom is from +Trader Joe's.

IMG_6273

IMG_6268

IMG_6318

Are you planning on setting up a Christmas tree this year? Tell me all about it in the comments.

Love & Cheers! Cristalia

Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy :: CheersCristalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment