9.02.2013

Quimica Alemana & The Nail Clipper

For years, since I was a little girl - a pretty tiny little girl (Hah!) - I would bite my nails. I know it's nothing to be proud of, but I did. I can't count the times I committed to stop doing it. My commitment lasted for a couple months and then my nails would break and I would give up on letting them grow. Everything changed a few years ago when one of my sisters introduced me to what I call the magic nail enamel, Quimica Alemana.


When I started using the product, I would feel a little uncomfortable sensation in my weakest nails but I soon realized that the product really worked and it was making my nails grow strong. That's when I finally stop biting my nails because I loved how nice they looked.

This is where the title of my post comes in: I can now use a nail clipper! I was happy to use it today when one of my nails broke and I wasn't mad to trim all of them because I just know that in a week or so they will be a bit longer.


Take a look at my mani using a red and neutral tone polish. In my left hand I decided to do the dots in the index finger versus the ring finger. They look so darn cute! Happy Monday! ;)

Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy

1 comment:

  1. replica bags high quality read the article k1h93x3b31 7a replica bags meaning replica bags dubai replica hermes f4h63a6w97 replica bags aaa try this web-site g4g63s8d44 replica bags online replica bags and shoes

    ReplyDelete