9.11.2013

My Bonlook!

I walked around with a new eye prescription for 3 weeks before deciding if I should get new eyewear or use the same frame I had for years. I then remembered about Bonlook.com - a site I came across years ago.

Prior to ordering, I visited a few opticals and searched online (as usual) and while I was really liking a few Ray-Ban styles I ended up with a Bonlook pair not only because they are very affordable and stylish but because their reviews are great all over the web.

My first step was to use their "Virtual Stylist" feature. They created a personalized video and recommended these four eyeglasses.


I also used the Virtual Try-on feature and tested a few other styles I liked.

Finally, I decided to place my order and I am extremely happy with the Honeybadger. All their eyewear has anti-reflective and scratch resistance protections and it's all included in their fixed $99 price and free shipping. Can it get better than that?! What do you think? Have you used Bonlook.com? Share your thoughts in a comment.

Rockin' my new eyeglasses!

Follow Cheers! Cristalia on: Google+ :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Pinterest :: Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment